MIT Institute of Design Admission 2015
MIT Institute of Design, Pune announces for admission to the Graduate Diploma Program (GDP) and Post Graduate Diploma Program (PGDP) in various programs offered in designing, commencing in 2015.
- For Graduate Diploma Program (GDP): The applicants must have passed HSC/ intermediate (10+2) in any stream with minimum required marks from CBSE, State Board or any other recognized board.
- For Post Graduate Diploma Program (PGDP): The applicants must have passed bachelors degree (10+2+3) in any discipline or its equivalent with minimum required marks from any recognized institute or university.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of the scores obtained in Design Aptitude Test (DAT) followed by Studio Test and Interview which will be conducted by the Institute itself.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can apply online at the official website of MIT Institute of Design. The applicants have to take the print out of the filled online application form and send the hard copy of the application form along with the Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 2500/- for Indian students and U.S. $ 45 for non Indian students in drawn favor of “MIT ID PUNE” payable at Pune as examination fees for Design Aptitude Test.
Note: Incomplete application forms will be rejected and examination fees will not be refunded.
- Last Date of submission of Application form: 31.01.2015
- Date of Design Aptitude Test (DAT): 05.04.2015
- Date of announcement of DAT Result: 18.04.2015
- Date of Studio Test and Interview for GDP applicants: 04.05.2015 to 09.05.2015
- Date of announcement of GDP Final List: 11.05.2015
- Date of Studio Test and Interview for PGDP applicants: 11.05.2015 to 14.05.2015
- Date of announcement of GDP Final List: 15.05.2015
Hope the above given information will help you apply for the Graduate Diploma Program (GDP) and Post Graduate Diploma Program (PGDP) at MIT Institute of Design. For more information regarding Admission 2015 at MIT Institute of Design visit: www.mitid.edu.in/