Admission 2015 at IISER
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) announces for application for admission to five years full time program in BS-MS Dual Degree offered at Bhopal, Mohali, Pune, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram and Tirupati that commences in 2015.
- The applicant must have passed 12th Std (Science Stream) examination with marks over or equivalent to the cut-off percentage stated by DST as eligibility for INSPIRE fellowship. There is 5% relaxation for OBC /PD category applicants in DST cut-off whereas cut off percentage for SC/ST category applicants is 55%.
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Basic Science Stream: Students qualifying in SA (2012)/SX (2013)/SB (2013)
- Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2015: The applicant must have passed 12th Std (10+2) exam with minimum of 60% marks and secured a place in the Rank List of Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2014 for the admission to Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
The applicants will be selected on the basis of IISER Aptitude Test which will be conducted by IISER.
Exam Centers for IISER Aptitude Test
The following are the exam centers for IISER Aptitude Test for admission to IISER: Bangalore, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mohali, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Varanasi and Vijayawada
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants will have to apply online for JEE/KVYP/SCB at the official admission website of IISER. The application fee is to be paid through the payment gateway available at the IISER admission website.
The following is the application fee for BS-MS Dual Program at IISER:
- For General category applicants: Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ST/ PH category applicants: Rs. 750/-
- Date of availability of JEE/KVYP/SCB applications online: 01.06.2015
- Last Date of JEE/KVYP application: 27.06.2015
- Last Date of SCB application: 04.07.2015
- Date of announcement allocation list of JEE/KVYP: 29.06.2015
- Last Date of payment of JEE/ KVYP stream admission fees: 10.07.2015
- Date of IISER Aptitude Test: 12.07.2015
- Date of result/ allocation of SCB stream: 15.07.2015
- Last Date of payment of SCB stream admission fees: 22.07.2015
Hope the above give information will help you apply for BS-MS Dual Degree Program available at IISER. For further information regarding BS-MS Program Admission 2015 at IISER visit: www.iiseradmission.in/