MBA Program at IIHMR
Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR) was founded in 1984 and is the first of its type of institute in India. This institute pays attention on management research, education as well as training in the health sector. IIHMR Jaipur is a WHO Collaborating Centre for District Health Systems founded on principal health care along with acknowledged by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GoI as Institute of Excellence in training.
Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur announces for application for admission to two years full time Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Rural Management that commences in 2015.
- The applicants must have passed bachelors degree (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% of marks from any recognized institute or university.
- The applicants must have appeared for CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ XAT exams.
- The applicants appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam can also apply.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of their scores in CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ XAT. The shortlisted applicants will have to go through Group Discussion and Personal Interview for final selection.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online by paying the application fee of Rs. 1000/- online through debit/ credit card. The applicants can also download the application form from the official website of IIHMR. The duly filled application form with all the required documents along with Demand Draft in favor of “Institute of Health Management Research”, payable at Jaipur is to be send to Admissions Office, IIHMR University, 1, Prabhu Dayal Marg, Near Sanganer Airport, Jaipur – 302029.
- Last Date of submitting application form: 31.06.2015
- Date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 09.04.2015 & 10.04.2015, 11.06.2015 & 12.06.2015 and 09.07.2015 & 10.07.2015
Hope the above information will help your apply for the MBA Programs available at IIHMR. For more details regarding MBA Admission 2015 at IIHMR visit: www.iihmr.org/