Acharya Nagarjuna University is one of the major universities in the country covering many colleges and institutes of districts in the region. Acharya Nagarjuna University is situated in the region of Namburu, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Acharya Nagarjuna University M.C.A II sem result 2015
Acharya Nagarjuna University have recently declared the results for M.C.A II semester regular. The examinations of Acharya Nagarjuna University M.C.A were held in the month of August 2014.
To check Acharya Nagarjuna University M.C.A II sem result 2015 you can visit the official website of Acharya Nagarjuna University.
Steps to check Acharya Nagarjuna University M.C.A II sem result 2015
- Initially visit the official website oh Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Look for the “Result” section on the top bar.
- Click on “M.C.A 2nd SEMESTER REGULAR EXAMINATIONS AUGUST-2014 REVALUATION RESULTS POSTED ON 14/03/2015 ” link.
- Enter your hall ticket number to see your result.
Or to check your result for Acharya Nagarjuna University M.C.A II sem result 2015 you can Click Here.
About Acharya Nagarjuna University
Acharya Nagarjuna University developed as a post-graduate centre of Andhra University, which was established in 1967 at Nallapadu area. he university is named after Acharya Nagarjuna, the pro-founder of the Madhyamaka path of Mahayana Buddhism.
- Department of Aquaculture
- College of Architecture & Planning
- Department of Biotechnology – The Centre was established in year 1994, inaugurated by the then Secretary, Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, C. R. Bhatia.
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Political Science & Public Administration
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Economics
- Department of Telugu & Oriental Languages
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Botany
- Department of Commerce & Business Administration
- Department of Adult Education
- Department of Electronics & Instrumentation Technology
- Department of Environmental Science
- Department of Geology
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Rural development
- Department of Social Work
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Library and Information Science
- Department of Women’s Studies
- Centre for Scientific Socialism
- Department of MA & Journalism and Mass Communications
- Centre for Buddhist Studies
- Centre for kashmiri studies
- Department of Nano Technology(5 years integrated)
- Department of NASA Technology
For more details on Acharya Nagarjuna University examinations and results keep reading us on www.careersamosa.com. We wish you all the best!!!!!!!